Re: Web Site Critique Wanted - Second Take ;-)))

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:05:12 -0500
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gerhard_Sch=F6ning?= <gerhard.schoening(at)talknet.de>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

Ok first off  NN 4.6 Win98 PII 350  ISDN connected.

Can't comment on the load time since I am on cable.

I only viewed the english version, and was a bit confused as
to where to go first.  You have lots of links all different colors.
and that is confusing.  As I progressed through the pages
I noticed, the followed link colors up top were one color and the
same followed links at the bottom of the pages were blue.   You have
green links purple links, blue links, and two different colors
for followed links.  This was stressful to me, I suggest making your links
one color and the followed another, that way people might not be as
confused as to where they want to go.  I actually thought maybe
some were just text that was highlighted and underlined to catch
attention to what was said, and it wasn't till I ran my mouse over
that I realized it was truly a link.

Ok that is all I have time for now..  the design is clean.
One more comment.. In your pages you write a sentence and link
a word to another page, where you have more sentences where
you link to other words..  I was trying to read you content
but with links you are leading me away..  you have the links above
and below to the same pages, do you need it a third time?  Just
a thought..

Sincerely

Nancy Whittley
Ohio Web Design