Re: New site pared way down

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:32:42 -0500
 To:  "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Wendy,

Totally, completely, absolutely excellent!!!!  I love it.  I just love the
"rough lines".

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein