RE: Paper mind based client - need help

by "Webmaster at WebWham" <webmaster(at)webwham.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Nov 1998 07:24:27 -0500
 To:  "Beth A. Borysewich" <beth(at)netstat.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Beth,

Adobe Acrobat comes to mind, for the document itself, and then design the
site the way (both you and the client) have agreed upon. If this is still
not acceptable to the client and they want all 100 pages of HTML (I'm
assuming created from the WP file), the visitor count will drop quickly
after the site is up for a period of time. Repeat visitors to the site will
most likely only appear when they believe the document is already in their
local cache... But I digress...

Import it into HTML (if you have MS Word, this is a snap), and format for
640x480. Get the client up on the site on a 28.8K modem and see if he would
wait that long to view this document.

Gil Tennant
Webmaster at WebWham
http://www.webwham.com