Re: review - http://www.warminthewinter.com/

by "Travis Chillemi" <tmchille(at)ouray.cudenver.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:05:04 -0800
 To:  "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Craig,

It is 20 degrees here.  Looking at this was torture!!  Everything seemed to
be just fine with two exceptions.  The images fade in and out just a little
too quickly for my tastes.  Also, is there a reason your navigation is in
flash?  The buttons were awfully pixelated.  Maybe consider using vectors in
Flash or plain old gifs??

Again, the site is very inviting.  Especially considering the climate here.

Travis