Auschat crituque

by "Matthew Hayward" <mjhay2(at)student.monash.edu.au>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:34:38 +1000
 To:  "Nick Perkins" <nicko(at)worldlink.com.au>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Nick,

Good stuff:

Nice simple layout, works at all resolutions, screen sizes etc.

Bad stuff:
I tried to load the page twice and it takes forever.  And I'm in Melbourne.
It should have taken no time at all at 28.8k
- there are some mispellings on the supernuke.exe page, mainly this one:
'Not much is know as yet about this exploit'.
- what is a nuke?  This isn't exlpained.  You've said what it does but what
is it?
- You should also have a back to main link on this and every other page.

Kind regards,
Matt Hayward.