Re: commercial site critique requested

by "David Cornelius" <davidc(at)ftconnect.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 May 1999 10:24:29 -0700
 To:  <rjashley(at)ameritech.net>,
"HTML Writer's Guild -- Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have to say, that animated page-turning list of company standards is
really cool!  I've not seen an effect like that before. However, like
was mentioned by Scott in a previous message, it doesn't really do
anything other than take extra download time and catch your attention.
But not necessarily bad, IMHO.

I do like the collision page--good layout with alternating pictures and
good information. Keep it up.

David Cornelius, david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com
Cornelius Concepts, http://CorneliusConcepts.com