RE: http://www.webwham.com

by "Webmaster" <webmaster(at)webwham.com>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:02:26 -0400
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide(at)ao.net>
 Cc:  "Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Now THIS is what I was looking for!!

Thank you Craig.. a VERY Professional critique! All items will be taken
under consideration, and I should have the site back and ready for a new
critique in good time.

BTW, all the templated designs are purchased and royalty free to be used for
web site creation. I try to avoid the standard "FP" ones, as they've been
done a thousand times (just take a ride through the Williamsburgh site)..
Which is run entirely out of pocket (at the moment), and therefore not a lot
of money has been spent on new templates here. Some of what's there, I've
created myself, or modified from a number of multiple layouts.

By the way, the constraints regarding 800x600 versus 640x480 have nothing to
do with FP (I don't use FP98 exclusively, and just haven't had the time to
clean up code and validate fully, on that site). The desire to design for
800x600 is purely a technical one, and not grounded in the software I use.

Thanks for the honest (and thorough) critique.

Gil Tennant
Webmaster at WebWham
http://www.webwham.com

Designing fine sites like the Williamsburgh Community Web Site -
http://www.williamsburgh.org