Re: homepage

by "Stephan M. Ott" <s.m.o(at)coburg.baynet.de>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Sep 1998 07:07:43 +0200
 To:  "HWG Critique- List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"megan likeimgoingtotellyou!" <peacedream(at)hotmail.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Mr. Likeyouregoingtotellus.
Just visited the main page. Why the hell do you embed a sound with a
start/stop-function and a few lines later you also add the BGSOUND-Tag ? I
don't like music playing so I tried to stop it and was surprised that I
couldn't. I think removing this BGSOUND would be best.
Didn't check more as I got nerved by this sound. Sorry.

CU

Stephan M. Ott

OK-Design
Webpace-Providing / Webdesign