Re: Please critique....

by "Stephanie Thrasher" <steph(at)omsoft.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:49:18 -0700
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Chris,

I think the design is very pleasing and tasteful.

I found the navigation -- with the current page's link underlined and the
others not -- a bit confusing, since we're used to it being the other way
around.  And I'm not too sure about the "Tell a friend" link; it might be
more annoying than useful.

Otherwise, very nice.  (I'm on a PC, not a Mac.)

Stephanie