OT: Paint Shop Pro (was Re: please critique)

by "Deborah - West Shore Computer Services" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:23:15 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you think Photoshop is easier, you're in for a surprise.  Paint Shop Pro
is a fine program.  You just need to invest some time to learn it.  Of
course no graphics program can teach you what looks good graphically.  You
can spend hundreds of dollars on Photoshop and still make bad graphics.

Why not visit some of these sites for help using Paint Shop Pro:

PSP Interactive Zone Help Forum:
http://www.5thpower.com/cgi-bin/mb/psp.cgi

PSP Users Group Forum:
http://www.paradise-serve.com/powerforum/pwrforum.exe?who=gettingood&shownew
=ok

You may also wish to subscribe to the HWG's graphics mailing list.

Good luck. :)

Deborah