Re: Keycon website

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Tue, 18 May 1999 16:31:37 -0400
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Natalie.  I like the look of this site.  Not sure if it's Tripod or just
some net congestion, but it took over a minute to serve up the page even
though I'm connected at 46.6 right now (Win98/IE5).

My constructive criticism:

1.  Tell me who Jennifer Roberson is.

2.  Do not have a "page last updated" area unless you intend to be updating
it quite frequently.  An old date there would turn me away, telling me it's
stale.  BTW, the date that's listed there right now is May 24, 1999.  Is
Canada that far ahead of Michigan in the time zone thing?  It's May 18th
here. ;)

Regards :)

Deborah