Re: Web design site - pls critique

by "Chris Sims at Sylacauga Alabama.com" <sylamaster(at)sylacaugaalabama.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:13:17 -0500
 To:  "P.Schonefeld" <peter.schonefeld(at)bigpond.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Overall the site has a very nice feel. I like your color scheme, but find
the left bar background to make reading some text kind hard, maybe fade it
out more.
when you first get to the site, I am confused on how to navigate, i cant
tell that those three links are links until i hover over.
I prefer a link to all other major parts of the site on each page, i dont
like having to click home to get to a page
I like the "your website" page. great philosophy! I do agree with what
everyone suggested i do....an online contact form.
Christopher Sims
www.keyboardcities.com
www.sylacaugaalabama.com