hwg-critique-digest V1 #249

by "Susan Lewis" <slewis(at)networkone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Apr 1999 08:17:34 -0700
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Alexander,

I viewed all three sites using MS IE 4.0 at a modem speed of 33.3.  They all
loaded quickly enough.

Re:  Illinois Restaurant Association:

This site might load faster if you were to insert some text instead of
totally doing the face page in graphics.  Also, the text might be alittle
easier to read vs the graphic.   The manner in which you did all the
subsequent pages is excellent -- a minimum of graphics which makes
the pages load very quickly plus are easier to read.  These comments
are coming from someone with very "tired eyes"  <VBG>

Found one tiny typo on the IRA page -- in the top right corner of your
opening page, you have "vist" instead of "visit".

Your navigational buttons are very nicely done.  And the overall feel of the
site is comfortable and very easy to poke around in.

Overall, very nicely done!

Susan E. Lewis
Full Circle Associates
http://fullcircleassociates.simplenet.com