Re: Critique for http://home.earthlink.net/~jgillen/

by "gordon" <gordon69b(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:38:13 -0700
 To:  "HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Joan Gillen" <jgillen(at)earthlink.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nice.  The first site posted in days that actually passes validation!  A
little overweighted with tables, but it does have a fair amount of
whitespace (not too cluttered to read).

Go easy on the graphics.  No sense in overdoing it and forcing folks to wait
for the actual content.

later,
gordon