Re: need a critique

by "Kelse" <kelse(at)kraak.net>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:09:58 +0100
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
specs : 800x600 screen, 16bit colors, 28.8 modem, Explorer5

Loads a bit slow.
I'd change the blue of the top logo into transparent pixels, because it's
not the same blue as the bgColor I see on my screen.

I like the idea, but there's not really a consequent 'line' in the whole of
it.  If you know what I mean. The 'about' and 'comments' gfx are a bit lost
there at the bottom left...

Kelse
--
http://www.kraak.net/twisk/