Re: business website critique

by "Jim Heaton" <Jim(at)Heaton.net>

 Date:  Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:17:51 -0400
 To:  "Eric Jones" <jonese(at)gci-net.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eric,

I'm using a new 17" monitor:

The bold Italics and the copyright italics for "Blue Ridge Wireless" are
illegible on my screen, even with my doctor-ordered prescription
computer-readin' glasses. Your main fonts are all hard for me to read except
these:

Taking wireless communications to new horizons
info(at)blueridgewireless.com
 2340 N. Tucson Blvd # 120 Tucson, AZ 85716

 Other than that, it looks good to me. Layout and navigation look good to
me.

I switched from a 19" trinitron to a 17" VGA just because I was writing
stuff most folks couldn't read.

Hope this helps,

Jim