Re: Site critique

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:00:07 -0500
 To:  "Rick Fraser" <rbfraser(at)apc.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Rick,

My personnal opionons of your site are:
What a great name for a company in that line of work.  I liked
your layout and your images.. pulls together nicely.  I do have a
problem with the huge bold type.  And occaisional title is ok
but alot of your content was big too.  I just personally don't care
for big print, I suppose it brings back that homepagy look.

Also on your  contact page you have a form but no navigation.
I know that most folks would fill out the form and go to a thanks page
and there may be your navigation.  But you have it on every other page
and this made this one look bare.  Other than that it looked very clean.

I viewed with Win 98 17 " montior 800 x 600  can't give you load time
I am ADSL

Hope this helps.

Nancy