Re: Critique of Non-Profit Society site

by =?ISO-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:45:09 +0200
 To:  "hwg critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Everybody,

> Sorry Lauri, but give Karen a break! She agrees with you and is
> trying to garner support to convince her colleague of same (at least
> this is my understanding).

It wasn't my intention to be so mean towards her, it's something that kind of
turned out :-(  A short while after hitting the "Send" button, I realized that I
might have been a bit harsh, re-read my message and sent a apology message to
her (off-list). Sorry that my e-mail turned out the way it did.
Will try to improve my communication skills :-)

> Btw, validation service url is: <http://validator.w3.org>  [no 'c'].

Thanks! Didn't know it exactly from the top of my head...

Yours sincerely,
Lauri V�in
===
[Sorry again]