Re: sini your site???

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 1998 19:13:27 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"sini makela" <sini.makela(at)Helsinki.FI>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sini,

Well I always like to find good in sites and there is good in all including
yours but on this end anyway I see alot wrong. Maybe its the way you said
"Not to look at the English" but that is the problem...

The Main page, sites wrap, not cool.
The Black Plain Background, always a sure sign of a beginner.
Pictures not in full, cut in half (unless suppose to be).
You have used Tables where Tables may not be needed in your design.

Will stop there, maybe just my end (640x480, IE 4.0 Pent 266mhz, 33.6,
64bit) but do not think so. Good Start I would say but more time needed,
maybe a little more in depth or maybe more on a subject with graphics or
background to suit it. In short my personal thought is more Content, more
eye material, more time. Maybe something on Finland?

Ben

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
From: sini makela <sini.makela(at)Helsinki.FI>