Re: Nerz'hul's DIABLO-Page

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:10:36 -0600
 To:  "Nerz'hul" <survivor(at)gmx.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Well, would appriciate [sp?] any comments on my site ... and don't try
>to be too kind, I do not deserve it better, hehehehe... :-))

Ok this one is going to be hard as I understand Nothing that is being said
so I am going to guess at what it is you are doing or saying. If I am wrong
then forget this critics view as I do not know German.....

Using:
233mhz
33.6
640x480
IE 4.0

I look at the pages, all loads fine for me, all loads fairly fast... I like
the Background choice and the format, frames are not that cumbersome to deal
with.
I see a couple things that strike me but could be due to what you are trying
to say (German) or context needed or just because I do not Understand the
Lang.. But they are:

1) Is it due to content that you need the colored tables in the Shrines
area? The other pages do not use them and they are not strong to the Eye.
The Red and Green color is...

2) I went to the feedback Page, I am assumming this page is either for
feedback on your page or the game. If either I see No Link or Form or
anything to do so.

3) There are a couple pages with no Back To Function that I see??

4) Header Code for HTML design missing or not put in yet.

Other than the minor things above..... Like It... Looks Good To me..

            Another Webmaster Dingie goes out as far as I am concerned...

Ben

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Those strudy wings of Old"