Re: critique

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Feb 1998 07:52:23 -0600
 To:  "tbchristian" <tbchristian(at)email.msn.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
-----Original Message-----
From: tbchristian <tbchristian(at)email.msn.com>
Subject: critique

>Please check out my sites at:
>http://www.geocities.com/~tbchristian
>and
>http://www.countrysidebiblechapel.org
>Would appreciate any feedback.  Thank you very much.

    Though the site Intent is good and I did wait threw the delays to look
at all I must concure with Pat, just to many graphics to load. You will lose
many a viewers due to the long load times.

    I too did not check ALL the links, to numerous and in my humble thought
just a wee bit cluttered.

    So what to do???? Good start, good content, good idea. I would decide
what it is you are trying to get across, your art work or the Lords words.
You could do the same thing w/o the animation's and change backgrounds in a
Biblical way, as in maybe gifs of Egypt/Nile Valley and put them up in Light
form to a background with your story on top.

    The main thing I would do is 1st if you have not Write your Pages on
paper, change what is needed there, get all text/pictures etc. in place then
proceed with your idea. But Always keep in mind What you are trying to get
across, Art or a Message.... The Rest will fall in place once you decide on
that.

    I nor any other viewer do not like being forced into a seq. of pages. A
NEXT tag I fell would be more to the liking, some may want to look longer at
what you have, some may not...

Ben

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
WebMaster <---- "Glorification of a Few, but used by Many"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those strudy wings of Old"