Re: Please compare 2 versions of same site

by "Wendy L. Miller" <wendy.miller(at)usa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:31:45 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I like the original version much better.  The redesigned version is, in my
opinion, not professional enough.   I don't want to see words spinning
across the page and photos of her daughter (bad photo, BTW).  I want to know
what she's going to do for me.

I'd rework some  things on the original version. ..  clean up the link
graphics and drop shadow her photo and lighten it and code the images.

I only looked at the home page, but that's all most of your visitors will
bother with anyway.

W.