Re: Critique

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:30:49 -0400
 To:  "John Nicholas Rosemas" <quantumdesigns(at)uswest.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Each page i went to gave me a javascript in text format.  hitting the back
button actually gave the page i should have seen the first time.  after
2 pages of that, I left.  I'm nto crazy about a js that takes away my status
bar, either.  NN3.0 33.6  800x600

Pages showed up fine in IE4...  might want to make it easier for older
browsers to see the page.  I prefer NN3 to any of the newer browsers.

HTH
S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
http://www.ablaze.com