Re: CRITIQUE REQUEST: Splash and Main Page of New Design for Non-Profit Website

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:10:39 -0400
 To:  "Kevin Michael Reed" <kmreed(at)stc-inc.org>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Remember, this is an opinion....
Yikes, lose the javascript prompt for my name!  Unnecessary, and completely
annoying when on two pages!

The second page is too busy.  All that JS rollover with the banners, all the
colors.  Too much to try and look at at once.

If I was looking for the kind of information on this site, I'd continue my
search.  I don't think that is what you want.

P133, 33.6 connection, Win95, 800x600 Netscape 3

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
http://www.ablaze.net
Affordable Site Design and Virtual Hosting
He who really wants to do something, finds a way;
He who doesn't; finds an excuse.