Re: critique please

by Andrew <angelopoulos(at)compuserve.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:44:10 -0400
 To:  "Paul Cook" <paulcook(at)btinet.net>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Paul,

the site is nice looking in IE6/NN7/Opera7 on Windows XP 1024 x 768,
but I hate the music background.... Too cutesy if you ask me and it
loops back on if you click the back button and end up on the page
again.

Didn't see anything broken, but there were some weird delays (seemed
most prevalent in IE). Got it on a big enough box? Bandwidth issue
maybe? Maybe some future php optimization?

-- Andrew
mailto:angelopoulos(at)compuserve.com