Re: please critique: http://pokempner.net/

by Olena Drozd <olena(at)drozd.org>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:59:08 +0300
 To:  hwg-critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi!

Although it took a bit long to load main photo, I really liked the
main page. It definitely has style as the whole site does.

It was pretty much a surprise, that portfolio loaded in new
window. Is there some special reason for this?
On links page I can't see the lower line in scrolling-panel.

Besides - photo at upper left corner appeared unclear to me. Either it
didn't load fully on my computer or I just can't see what's on it.

All the very best,

Olena

Was viewing with IE 5.00.3315.1000, 56K, Win2000, 1024x768 16bit

--
http://www.geocities.com/drozd_olena/
http://odrozd.narod.ru