Re: Critique: SORC

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jan 1998 21:12:07 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ah, much better.  Lowercase 'S' makes the difference.  I like the color
coordination.  I noticed that most of the images have jagged edges.
Perhaps you make the graphics without anti-alias turned on.  The image
main_menu.gif is not loading.  I suspect that is where you have the
navigation bar judging by the source code.  Without that image, I can't
go any further without trial and error.   You might want to include some
text navigation for viewers who have their graphics turned off, or
viewer who are using text browsers.

Good luck.

-Collin