Re: Web Site Critique please!

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Sep 1998 20:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Nick Rosemas <quantumdesigns(at)uswest.net>,
hwg-crit <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Whoa, i didn't know there were that kind of limits on what
we can design sites for that are permissible on the HWG!
He even made a note of the content in the message, so
people who are violently (:-) opposed to Quake might not
have to visit it. Overall, the web site seems to have a
valid purpose.

Luke

---Nick Rosemas <quantumdesigns(at)uswest.net> wrote:

> Let me tell you one thing...you shouldn't be submitting
a site with
> this kind of content to the hwg-critique list. I mean
really...come on!
> But.....Load time was good.  General feel good...I kinda
liked the
> javascript buttons on the menu bar. I wouldn't use
frames...that is all
> I have to say.
>
> -=Nick Rosemas=-
> -=Quantum Web Designs=-