Re: Critique Garage Sale Site

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:00:43 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nancy, thanks for the comments.  I created this site just to offload my
personal used stuff.  No hidden agenda here.  Guess I should emphasize
more on that so viewers won't mistaken me as a commercial house with
mega $$$ inventory.   ;-)

The three items you saw are just there to help build the site.
Information about those items are not yet realistic.

Thanks again.

-Collin