Re: Yet Another L-O-N-G, Harsh Email About Killian

by Vanessa Page <promise_20(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:48:25 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Jan Flood <oakridge(at)windo.missouri.org>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hey guys I really joined this list to learn to make myt web page
better not to argue. If this doesn't stop I am removeing myself and
complaining to the people who run it. It ridiculous and immature.
Please can we just move on?
Thanks
Vanessa

---Jan Flood <oakridge(at)windo.missouri.org> wrote:

> >>and a VERY loving and supportive older "sis".
>
> You sound like a wonderful sister, but I find your comments and
attitude re
> this list as out of line as you seem to feel about Killian's.  It
sounds
> harsh, but if your sister wants to play with the big boys, now is as
good as
> time as any to learn the rules.  The business world is not known for
being
> soft on children - or anyone.
>
> Please Sis, no rehash, I paid my dues long ago - while you were still
> playing with dolls.
>
> Jan Flood  oakridge(at)windo.missouri.org
> Visit our farm at http://www.oakridgefarm.com
> "If you can't find the time to do it right, how will you find the
time to do
> it over?"

==
How do I respond to Jesus, the King?
Do I worship Him? Do I celebrate His birth, life, death, and
ressurection? What do i bring to give to Him? Bring the gift to Jesus in your prayer,
worship or service. Read Mathew 2:1-23