Re: My First (gulp) critique!

by Crazy Bread <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:14:06 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
lil things I've seen...

that blue in the menu on the left has GOT to go..hurts the eyes.

I would seriously consider changing the font

when you follow the links, everything on the page seems to be pretty
mushed together

try to avoid allowing a user to click on a link on the menu to the
place they already are

everywhere you go there's just so much to see, you cannot focus on
only one spot.. try and calm the page down

On the good side the theme stays consistent, graphics seem to be
pretty small (hard for me to tell unless I look at the file size cause
I'm on a LAN at work).  The colors I personally wouldn't choose, but
they do work surprisingly well with the content.

Good luck to you  (remember these are just my opinions.. I'm sure
there are bunches who would beg to differ)

RBrooks

http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
> or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

==
"Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned.
"I am fond of all that is clean, but I have no wish to see the grinning snouts and thurst of the unclean. They cast their eye into the well: now their revolting smile shines up out of the well. They have poisoned the holy water with their lustfulness and when they call their dirty dreams pleasure they poison the language too."
                          - Fredrick Nietzsche