Re: Site for critiquing...

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:04:31 -0800 (PST)
 To:  killian(at)ilikethis.cz
 Cc:  John Safrit <safrit(at)mindspring.com>, Critique HWG <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not here to list all the pretty things bathed in pink light and i
made my contribution.  I believe John did not ask for the good things
so I did not go into detail - easy as that. If it was that painful to
read those 10 quoted words of encouragement then I'll start ending
them more violently... tho i dunno if that letter or this one was
worth sendin to the whole group  =)

---killian jenkins <killian(at)ilikethis.cz> wrote:

> rbrooks wrote:
> >
> > my lil suggestions..
>
> > overall nice page.. thats all i really saw...
> > good luck
>
> Shouldn't there be some sort of HWG web design apptitude test more so
> for critiquers than designers?  John came here looking for an honest
> God and educated opinion and he recieved much of that tonight. None of
> which would was in the vein of "overall nice page".  Even John knows
it
> isn't nice, so despite rbrooks best intentions, they do nothing in the
> world to help this designer transcend the limitations he showed in his
> latest offering (which i thought we were here for)... i guess as
this is
> a 'web design' list i am soliciting rbrooks himself to educate us
all...
> what was 'nice' about the respective page in question? some would like
> to learn a thing or two.

==
If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.