Re: My site

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Feb 1999 05:21:44 -0800 (PST)
 To:  htmlcritique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
ok.. i really can't stand those titles.. i don't know if it's cause i
just woke up or cause they are just way too straining to read but i'd
tone down the blue so the red pops out a little more.  Also your
arrows that point up and down.. and that hand that's pointing up..
have a white border around them.  The hand on "lives" has one cause
you use that picture 2 times and it looks fine and your height and
width are 93x48.  But then you put it on a third time changed 90
degrees and make the height and width 56x95 and it has a white border.
 I bet if you change that to 48x93 you'll lose that border.. if that
doesn't work just try adding BORDER="0" to the image.  Lastly and
maybe least those pages are toooooooo long.  I'd seriouslly consider
cutting those up.. linking to a table of contents and make those
sections different pages.

---"Wendy L. Miller" <wendy.miller(at)usa.net> wrote:

> Wow!  I'm  SO  impressed!
>
> The only thing  I noticed  at all was that the "city" label wasn't
lined up
> with the box in the guestbook form.  I didn't go everywhere, but
what I saw
> was understandable, entertaining, well thought  out, and wonderfully
done.

> Congratulations!
>
> Wendy

I've
> >already subdivided my pages once and I will have to do it again as
the
> >site grows. Otherwise, tell me what you think.
> >
> >Thanks for taking the time. Check it out at:
> >http://members.home.net/klanxner/lives/
> >
> >Ken

==
"Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned.
"I am fond of all that is clean, but I have no wish to see the grinning snouts and thurst of the unclean. They cast their eye into the well: now their revolting smile shines up out of the well. They have poisoned the holy water with their lustfulness and when they call their dirty dreams pleasure they poison the language too."
                             - Fredrick Nietzsche