Re: http://www.webimpressions.net

by Michael Kennedy <kennedmc1(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:32:25 -0800 (PST)
 To:  laurie(at)wwwebimpressions.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I like the colors and navigation but I did notice one big problem and
I stopped there.

The link:  http://www.webimpressions.net/frameset-whatwedo.html comes
up with a ton of javascript errors in NN 3.0 when the web site design
and development link is clicked.

The error is:  Can reflect applet "(null)": not loaded yet.

Mike