Re: 2nd edition is up - CR 20

by "K. David Marple" <opossum(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:20:27 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy,

Everything seemed to be working when I stopped by.

If you are concerned about the anal-looking logo, why
not put a tag line up about how long the school has
been in operation.  Then people may associate the age
of the school with the logo.

800 X 600 256 colors TFT Win 95 Nav 4.06

Hope this helps...

===
3 am opossum
web pages
design creation hosting

K. David Marple
opossum(at)rocketmail.com

---"M. Abed" <mistral(at)eisa.net.au> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> I've put up a 2nd edition of a website for a
Spanish language
> college, and was hoping someone could give me their
> opinion on it.
>
> http://www.eisa.net.au/~mistral/
>
> Before anyone suggests it, the page is NOT supposed
to have a
> "Spanish" feel, since the owner is considering
adding more
> subjects/languages to the school in the future...
>
> I am particularly interested in comments about
layout, any errors
> that might pop up that I'm not aware of, appearance
of images,
> fonts, etc.... Also... unfortunately, the owner
will not allow
> me to change/update/modernise the main logo, so
that's not my fault