Re: Request Critique?

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:30:27 -0800 (PST)
 To:  rob graham <rob(at)dakotahome.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
first impression:
-good job keeping the width down
-I understand having the tile related ads at the bottom of your page,
but i'd loose the hwg, hotbot, etc logos asap.
-i say this on 99% of my critique's... if I am on "Personality Art",
then do not let me click on "Personality Art"

bath:
-i sure can scroll pretty far down... i think your table height is too
big.

kitchen:
-"creative kitchen art" link is awkwardly placed.. actually i didn't
even think it was a link at first.. i thought it was an odd placed title

i think all these need a title once you are inside them.. it would
really add a nice touch to a very nice site.. pls seriouslly consider
that

all your tables seem to be too high.. lots of room to scroll down on
almost every part

also nothing happens when i click "contact me"

---rob graham <rob(at)dakotahome.com> wrote:

> http://www.untappedresource.com
>
> Thanks in advance for your insights!
>

> rob graham

==
"Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned.
"I am fond of all that is clean, but I have no wish to see the grinning snouts and thurst of the unclean. They cast their eye into the well: now their revolting smile shines up out of the well. They have poisoned the holy water with their lustfulness and when they call their dirty dreams pleasure they poison the language too."
                             - Fredrick Nietzsche