Re: Site review

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 May 1999 16:19:03 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  David Price <smiley(at)sja.net>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
first impression-  a lil goofy for professionals, no?  you even used
clip art...

inside
-good idea, bad move in the profiles section.  that's an aweful lot of
could at least keep the pictures exactly the same size and in the same
position so they don't bounce when i move the cursor over links.  poor
"rick"'s circle even got cut on the left side.
-my pet peve.. and i think i say this every critique.  if i am home..
PLEASE don't let me be able to click on home!! why should i?  if i want
to watch the page reload, i'll press the reload button.
-your title for "services" is "jokes"
-be consistant with where you put the "links" on each page. and make
sure to put them on every one... you have at least one without them
-on the pages where you actually do have the links pretty much in the
same place, you list them top to bottom.. i understand "networking
forum" is long and would look bad on the same line. but rather than
splitting the words up, try a different name.  i thought they were 2
seporate links
-even after i read the services page i am still unclear what they do...
partly distracted by the "jokes" and such

anyway just what i see on first glance.. good luck