Re: Please critique http://www.toddbreer.com

by "Todd Breer" <tlbreer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:15:09 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, I'd agree with all of the posters who have criticized my photo.  This
photo is only a temporary thing until I can find a better one.

Unfortunately, all of the photos I could dig up of me either have me dressed
to casual or are of me at wedding receptions, parties, etc. when I have a
drink in my hand and am usually doing something stupid for the camera.

So, I stumbled across an old proof for some photos I had taken a few years
back, but unfortunately they were proofs and weren't re-touched or anything
so I blurred it and adjusted the hue to go with the green motif.  Just so I
could get rid of all of the imperfections in the photo.

Anyway, I just went back in and dropped the opacity of the photo by 10% to
take the glare off of it just a bit.

I do have plans on getting a better picture in the future though.

Thanks!
Todd Breer
E-mail me at:        todd(at)toddbreer.com
My homepage:     http://www.toddbreer.com
Kirksville Net:      http://www.kirksville.net
Fax me at:           1-530-884-5254