Re: Ok Here is round two brewerdesign.com

by "Denise Sergent" <denise_sergent(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:49:34 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Quite awesome Nancy... very clean layout and pleasing to the eye... pat
yourself on the back, girl! Loaded wonderfully on all 3 of my machines,
including the Dell dinosaur which usually locks up (28.8 connection
w/ancient graphics card). Keep going with this one... get back to us when
you're finished!

Denise