Re: Is page layout/gfx/design cloning acceptable?

by "Denise Sergent" <denise_sergent(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:14:33 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Quite a coincidence, eh? But you can't copyright color-scheme, layout,
nav-style, etc., because that's the first thing they'll say. Besides, all
the major sites are constantly going through redesign changes and I'm sure
have no worries when it comes to "cloning". Remember the Microsoft black nav
bar? I've seen that one a hundred times over and it didn't matter at all...

Denise