Re: crit: parksroyalcleaners.com

by "Heather Clark" <iris777888(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 04:12:45 GMT
 To:  WebSyntaxDesign(at)aol.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello!

Win98 IE5 800x600

I like the design overall. The purple, black and white color scheme is easy
on the eyes but still attention grabbing. My first impression is that your
storefront image is way too big. I am sure that wouldn't be the case if I
bumped my resolution up, but at 800x600 it is big and fuzzy. The image on
the about us page seems that way as well.
I didn't try out the mailing list, but like the image for joining. Perhaps
link the logo in the corner? I have had several inexperienced users mention
that if they want to get back to the home page they try to click on the
logo. Of course this isn't that crucial. Since you open all other external
links a new window, I would do that with your WebSyntax link as well. Load
time was fast. Good job!

HTH,
Heather