Re: request for site review and comments

by "David Grant" <dj_grant1978(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:20:32 GMT
 To:  jakurtz(at)erols.com
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jill,

This site is great - it may not be the pinnacle of fashion in terms of
design, but it is does exactly what is meant to do.  If I were you, I
wouldn't change it.  I know not changing a site can be frustrating
sometimes, but if it isn't broken, don't attempt to fix it.

Excellent site design automatically expands to accept new content, so just
let it be!

Regards,

David Grant