Re: Sorry...URL added

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:51:04 CDT
 To:  smiley(at)sja.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here are some suggestions:

-- I agree with the previous comment of removing the doctor cartoon graphic.

-- Great job on the mouseovers with the text in the center.

-- Profesional is mispelled under your logo; it should be professional.

-- Remove the "amp" from your alt tag on the main logo.

-- Place your email address on a separate line so it doesn't break midway,
as it did on my screen.

-- On the inside pages, consider adding more space between the left-hand
column, and the main text part.

Good start.

Regards,
Susan V.