Re: fallenheroesmemorial.com

by Cathy Cardona <kcdelano(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 6 Apr 2003 20:01:23 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Tim Rivera <lists(at)timrivera.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>     http://www.fallenheroesmemorial.com/

IE6, 1024x768, cable

Hi Tim,

Love a site that loads fast. Besides what the rest of
contributed, I'll just offer my two cents.

- You may want to get a friend to proof read for you
all the pages as I've found a typo in a random read.

"Army Sgt. Edward J. Anguiano, 24, of Brownsville,
Texas.
Killed when his convey was ambushed by enemy forces in
Iraq"

Shouldn't it be convoy? Such typos are hard to check
with spellcheck. So it's best to get a friend or two
to help.

- I didn't realise the names were hyperlinked at
first, till I accidentally move my mouse across it and
saw a quick flash. Perhaps you may want to consider
bold-ing the rank and name to give it more prominence?
Just a thought.

HTH.