Re: Request for group

by pkb <deannakatt(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 06 Jan 1999 19:49:12
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:03 PM 1/5/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I would like to make a respectful request to the group. I know that there
>are many(well apparently most) of you who will not critique personal sites.
>I wish that would change. I, for instance, am working on learning and
>improving on my personal sites to hopefully at some point feel that I can
>offer my services professionally. I (and hopefully other current
>non-professionals) would welcome comments about our sites in the hope that
>we can improve in the future. Learning is what the Guild is about right?

If this is the case, I will be leaving this mailing list.  Why, because
I've been working on a site for a few weeks now, and would like a review in
the future.  I want to improve my skills, and maybe I will have a chance to
use in professionally.  When I signed up, I don't think I saw something on
not doing personal sites.
SpaceWolf
Melbourne, FL
ICQ#19221672