Re: You are invited to critique: EmixodE Communications!

by Nick Brown <valhalla(at)scriptingcrypt.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 May 1998 02:51:21 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very VERY nice site, good plain grafix, easy to use interface, surprisingly
fast download, and i have a pentium 133 16ram comp, and i had icq, 2 mIRC
servers, ftp, e-mail, windows explorer, winamp going at the same time, so
that in my opinion tells you something, very high quality and it draws the
user in very well. only comment is that in NS 4.05 takes a few extra
seconds to scroll down because of the grafix on the left, no biggy tho and
thats probly a side affect of all the junk i had running :) so overall a
very well done site. no large gripes in other words :)
you realy should go over the grammer tho :)

woo support? what ya meen by this? nehow i think its a great page!

At 02:07 AM 5/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear List Members!
>
>About a month ago I sent out the same request for the site of my young
>company (http://www.emixode.com). In general those who gave critique were
>pleased, but it was a "hog" to be loaded, wasn't okay in 640x480 and
>navigation was "So, so". Thus... I decided to revamp the site and the result
>is ready for your critique!
>
>-- I *REALLY* wish to know how fast the site loads for you, especially those
>HTML pages which are using dHTML layers - I noticed myself that Netscape
>Navigator was not loading them as fast as I with MSIE 4.
>
>-- In 16bit color mode and better, the site is "Ok". But what about you
>people that browse with 16 or 256 colors or have a text-only
>setting/browser? What about Opera and Lynx?
>
>-- *ANY* other information, complaint, suggestion is welcome. You may praise
>the work, you may bash to work. Around September 1998 the site will be due
>for another change and thus your information is highly appreciated for this
>(Credits? Sure... Just ask for it!).
>
>-- By the way: Don't worry too much about grammar, it will be checked soon.
>This also counts for some of the Support links which are still in progress.
>
>The address for the site is: http://www.emixode.com
>
>Thanks a million all!
>
>Regards,
>  Mike Green

>  EmixodE Communications
>       Software Development; Web Access and
>       Presence Solution Provider
>
>  web:    http://www.emixode.com
>  e-mail: info(at)emixode.com
>  ICQ:    1706993
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\EmixodE Communications.vcf"

-> Head Web Designer at Valhallian P <-
-> Master Programmer at Metro Prep   <-
-> Big Guy at Valhallian Productions <-
-> Temlin Mighty Knight of Dragons   <-