REDIRECT: Re: Who are you folks--reality check?

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:20:55 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Everyone,
Chuck McGee, Jr. here ... your friendly neighborhood Area Guide Manager,
redirecting the following message to the Critique List.  When replying to
this message, please remember to include the originating author, Colin Bean
<PageMage(at)denver.net>, as this member may not be subbed to our list at this
time.

BTW ... If any of you would like to change the subject to something more
appropriate to the topic, you need not worry about receiving a note from me
... hint ;-)

Best,
Chuck McGee, Jr.
Area Guide Manager