Re: If you get a chance...

by Krystalle Voecks <pandaba(at)tovproductions.com>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jan 1998 10:41:39 -0500
 To:  "Josh J." <colossus(at)lightstream.net>,
"hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:13 AM 1/9/98 -0500, Josh J. wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>If anyone has a chance I would most appriciate it if you give a look at
>http://www.lightstream.net/~colossus/business
*snip!*

Well, it came up very fast on my computer, so much so, that I only got to
the line where it said "don't mess with the window, it's java and will turn
into a directory tree" before the whole site was loaded.  Very attractive,
easy to navigate, and cohesive.  I used both NC4.04 and MSIE 4.0 at it,
over a 28.8 connection through AOSmell.

Hey, if it works on AOL's bandwidth, it'll work on most anything, IMHO. (heh)

Just my two cents.  You can discard it, or save up and buy a coke.  :o)

Krystalle Voecks