Re: Critique please: http://web4.superb.net/mrsfate

by Linda Cole <lbc(at)webweaverxxi.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 May 1998 03:14:40 -0500
 To:  "Joanne Fate" <lafate(at)worldnet.att.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://web4.superb.net/mrsfate/

Hello Joanne,

>someone I know said she could not see some of my image files on one
>of her computers.

I could find no reason for your images to not show.  My first thought was
that you were using relative URLs and had left off
or added a / , but such was not the case.

Occasionally I run into images that I ~know~ are there, yet
they show a broken icon. I think it's a case of YANSB (yet another NS bug).
 If I right click and chose to view the image it will pull up either the
image or another broken icon. If it's the broken icon again and I hit
reload, it will then display the image.  Back to the original page, reload
and all is working properly.

Regards,
Linda
http://wdvl.internet.com/