Re: Please critique.

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:16:31 +1000
 To:  Steve & Mary Raine <hubbybear(at)worldnet.att.net>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 00:04 28/09/98 -0300, Pat Greenfield wrote:
>Tried several times to access your page, all I got was the sky
>background and nothing else whatsoever! Using N.Com4.04.

Without looking at the page, the problem will be because Netscape is not
tolerant of poor coding (I mean inaccurate code, I'm not judging your page
:)  You will find you are missing a </TABLE> somewhere.

Without it, NN will not display the table, but IE will "assume" one meant
to add one and let viewers see it.

Good luck.

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne
http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au